Thursday, July 31, 2008

Montana Update #2

Here are the next set of pictures. The first few pictures are from Bozeman. I didn't get them onto the first set.

Sarah in Grandma Peases wedding dress.


Great Grandma and Molly singing Jesus Loves Me.



The girls opening their presents from Grandma and Grandpa Pease.


They got lots of dresses, which they loved!



Sunday morning at church. The girls were in some of the dresses from their presents.



This was my class float for my 10 year reunion. It was good to see my classmates again.


This was our group picture.


We went camping up in the Highwood Mountains. We found a little water snake, and the girls got to play with it.


Baby Kami and Timothys wife, Laura.


Timothy and Kami.


Heather kept blowing on the dandilions and making wishes.


The girls on a walk with Grandma Rita.


Sweet Little Heather.


Best Friends.
I am not sure what they were talking about, but it looks very serious.


Molly hitching a ride with Grandma.


Sarah picked me some flowers... aaaww she's so sweet!


Heather an Molly fell off the fence and thought it was hilarious.


Nathan and I ready to go out for our anniversary/my birthday.


My Mom and I on our Birthday.


Having a picnic on the bridge.


On the boat at Tiber. They had a blast.


Heather playing in the lake.


We got a special treat, ice cream from the marina.


Molly and Jake eating chocolate, everyone else had smore's, but they only wanted the chocolate.


I was put in charge getting the crackers and chocolate ready.


Here they are again!


Heather was a flower girl in my cousin Monicas wedding on the 4th. She did a great job!!! There was a huge storm during the reception, so we didn't get to light off any fireworks, but thats ok.


Heather with my Grandparents.


The other flower girl didn't walk yet, so they pulled the little ones in a wagon. This is their practice to see if they would be able to pull it.


Heather and Colton on their way back.


My parents got a slip and slide. Heather was being brave.


Later they made mud pies. They were so proud!


Molly made some too. I love this face, she looks so innocent!



The kids love when Grandpa Bill pushes the swing, he always pushes higher than us girls.


We went to the water park in Great Falls again this year. All the kids loved going down the slides. I was able to get better pictures this time though, thanks to my new camera!!!


My sister Jennifer with the little ones. Jake is really starting to like the water!


Trying to get a good picture with the girls at the duck pond.


0 comments: