
The second half of the trip we spent alot of time hiking up to waterfalls. This hike was quite the adventure, we got lost, and it was way longer and steeper than we had expected.

Wandering around in a huge opening in the rain forest.

I set the camera to timer and got an ok picture on the second try. This valley behind us was really amazing. You cant really see from the picture, but it was huge, and so beautiful!

We finally made it to the falls, it was gorgeous! We climbed up and there were two more falls with pools above it.

This shows the scale of it better, I am up at the top. Some locals came and they jumped from some ledges twice as high as I am in this picture. It was very deep in some spots.

A picture of me in my bikini.

We went out to dinner only twice during the 8 days. Most days we stayed at the house and barbequed on the beach. Nathan took more pictures of me on this trip than the whole last year! I guess thats what happens when there are not kiddos everywhere to take pictures of!!!

A small falls and pool on the way to the next falls. I didn't get any pictures of the big falls with this camera, only the underwater camera, and I am still waiting to get the pictures transfered to digital. It was alot of fun though. I will put them up when I get that done.

Walking through the rainforest again to the 3rd falls.

This was so tall, I couldn't get it all in the picture, this is probably about half of it. it was beautiful! It was illegal to swim in this one though. Bummer!


My mom came to watch the girls while we were away, they had such a great time they didn't even miss us!!!
THANKS GRANDMA RITA!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment