Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gymnastics

I have been taking Heather and Molly to an open gym at a gymnastics center. They love it obviously. All of the equipment is real competition equipment, they just use mats to make it little kid friendly. Molly is a dare-devil. I am having trouble keeping her from running on the high beam!Molly practicing her Michael Jordan moves.

Heather doing "strong arms", before flipping over the bar.




They let us do this one of the days. The kids pull each other around and try to keep their balance.


Molly on the high beam, ready to jump off the end.


Heather is doing very good. She was able to do a cartwheel on the low beam. The teacher put a pad around it so it was a little wider, and she was landing her cartwheels just like a pro!


Did I say she was a daredevil????

0 comments: