Friday, June 12, 2009

Wild Animal Park

We finally went back to the wild animal park. They made a lot of changes since we were there over a year ago. The girls fed the birds by themselves this time, they were a little to scared last time.







It was not that hot, but the girls really wanted to go to the water park there, so they had to wear their clothes. They had so much fun!




We let them go to the petting zoo and feed the deer.





Before we left we got a picutre on the rhino, its a tradition we have done every time we've gone.

2 comments:

Andy, Kelli, Kaycee, and Haylee said...

Looks like lots of fun! I see they were wearing sweaters...was it chilly? Sarah is getting sooo tall. wow.

Jerred and Lisa said...

Looks like they had a great time! I can tell from the pictures that Molly is little miss personality, I can't believe how much she has changed! Can't wait to see them all!